SOME SEATS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON PRE-BOOKED TOURS.
1. Mount Augustus, departs August 9th for 6 days. 3 seats $600 per day ALL Found no more to pay.
The Murchison is enjoying the wettest winter in fifty years. The country is set for a burster Spring. We will return south via Canna, Depot Hill/Coal Seam. Everlastings country!
2. 6 Days Wild Flower Country. Dongara, Morawa, Coal Seam/Depot Hill, Mullewa, Pindar, Cue, Mt Magnet, Paynes Find. 2 Seats $500pp per day ALL Found no more to pay. Departing August 23rd
We cover the cream of the wild flower country on this tour
3. 7 Days Deep South including the opening and participation in workshops of the Ravensthorpe Flower Show, 700 species displayed, it's the biggest in Australia.
York, Wave Rock, Ravensthorpe, Hopetoun, Fitzgerald National Park, Bremer Bay, Walpole, Bunbury, Collie.
2 Seats $500pp per day ALL Found no more to pay. Departing September 11th.
It's the wettest winter for 50 years Flowers will be earlier, this tour could be at the peak of the season.
Bookings need to be fully paid to be secured. Phone is best to Harry on 0407 085 097
- FILL A TOUR-SEATS AVAILABLE
- Meet The Queen NOW
- 6-Day Morawa-Mullewa Tour
- 3-Day South West Special
- 9-Day Exmouth Tour
- 1-Day Margaret River/Goomalling/Pinnacles Tour
- Song of Silos Tour
- 5-Day Everlastings - Special Focus Tour
- 1-Day Perth-Fremantle Shopper
- Ravensthorpe Flower Show Tour
- The Mighty Fitz Tour
- What to Know
- Latest News
- Tour Enquiry
- Thank You
- Conditions of Sale